Two-Room Apartment with bathtub / 40 m2
Talia is a bit like the attic above all the other rooms. The name means “to blossom”. And that’s exactly what we want for our guests – for them to blossom in the laid-back atmosphere of the Alma Hotel. Fuelled by the regional breakfast, inspired by the view from the roof terrace and spoiled by our wellness area and services in the hotel. Talia is an apartment for one to four people who will want to make themselves comfortable in the seating area on the sofa or at the dining table, with tea, coffee and a snack from their own tea kitchen.
The kitchen is equipped as follows: which is equipped as follows: refrigerator, combi oven & microwave, Nespresso coffee machine incl. organic & fairtrade capsules, kettle, crockery and toaster
- Room for one to four guests
- Tea kitchen/small dining table
- Comfortable corner sofa and chair
- King-size box spring bed with pocket sprung mattress, which can be prepared as a (2x90cm) bed on request
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Certified natural cosmetics from farfalla
- Flat-screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to the roof terrace, rose garden, veranda, guest kitchen & honesty bar
- Alma breakfast on request (CHF 29.00 per person/day)
- Parking space on reservation (CHF 25.00 per day)
- Entrance to the ladies-only wellness area (CHF 38.00 per person/per day)
…and you’re guaranteed to always get the best offer.
We offer the best price for direct bookings, flexibility when rebooking, personal advice and the option to book the room you want.
We look forward to receiving your reservation here
© Alma Hotel | All Rights Reserved